I recommend you to read this information carefully before submitting any personal data to this website. Submitting personal data is voluntary, you can navigate this website without disclosing any of your personal information.
The amount of personal information that is collected has been minimized, and the collected information is transmitted and stored securely in compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I, Laia Moret, established in Barcelona (Spain), am responsible for the data sent through the following websites (from now on “website” or “blog”): dreamtravelgirl.com, dreamtravelgirl.es and spanishtotravel.com
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, I have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation for the treatment of data of the users of my websites.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
I collect as little information as possible from the users of this website. I will always require your consent to collect and treat your personal data. An adequate security of your personal data is guaranteed as well as its confidentiality.
This is the data collected in this website:
- – Information you voluntarily submit to the website: this website may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address or skype ID. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, submitting a contact form or booking a lesson.
- – Automatically-collected information: the website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example: your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website.
How your information may be used
- – To operate and maintain the website;
- – To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- – To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- – To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- – To provide you with user support;
- – To track and measure advertising on the website;
- – To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
How long your information will be kept
The data will be kept until you request its deletion.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
Third-party use of personal information
This website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
- – Web hosting provider: Webempresa Europa, S.L., established in Spain. More information: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa Europa, S.L.).
- – Web platform provider: Automattic Inc., established in US. More information: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.).
- – Email marketing provider: Mailchimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC, established in US and adhered to Privacy Shield. More information: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the website’s sole discretion. I will never sell your personal data to third parties.
During navigation the blog can collect non-identifiable data as IP address, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- – Google analytics.
- – Facebook Pixel.
I use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track the navigation of users around the site and to gather demographic information as a whole.
On the website, you may subscribe to the newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows for an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Data security and secrecy
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that allows your data to be transmitted in an integral and secure way. That is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user (and back) is totally encrypted.
This website can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Acceptance and consent
Rights related to your personal information
The users of the web have the right to:
- – Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- – Request rectification or deletion.
- – Request the limitation of your treatment.
- – Oppose the treatment.
- – Request the portability of the data.
This website is not directed to children younger than sixteen (16) years of age. This website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last update: 21 May 2018.